This card was created using our ATC Set - Years Ago. Before I started the card I created a mask of the face and two masks of the gerbera daises using JudiKins 6" Eclipse Tape. Instructions for creating rubber stamp masks are provided on the product page.
I first stamped the face in Smoke Grey VersaFine Ink and added a little color from a red pencil using a very light touch, just to add some rosiness to her face.
I then applied my Eclipse Tape mask over the face and stamped my first flower using VersaMagic Ink. I masked that image and stamped the next in a different color. I worked my around the edge of the face, moving the mask each time to the last stamped flower. At the end I needed the second mask to stamp the last flower without stamping over the two flowers I was placing it between.
The ladybugs were stamped using Onyx Black VersaFine and colored in using a read colored pencil, pressing hard to cover the underlying colors. I added Glossy Accents to the bodies of the lady bugs to give them dimension.